
From the moment I saw you open your door
I pointed to you, as I did I wanted you even more.
I knew I had to find a way to earn your trust
I don't know how much I have left, it's either you or bust.
And as I held your hand that night
You made me feel like everything was going to be all right.
And as we looked at each other and I moved in closely
I couldn't believe it when you began to kiss me.
So we talked again, we agreed to give it a try.
I wasn't full of regret, I didn't even lie.
Things were finally going perfectly
Someone was finally taking my feelings seriously.
Everyday was a gift, there was nothing we couldn't endure.
You'd run over to me and I'd hold you, it made me feel so sure
That this could actually work out, I knew what I had to do,
I worked so hard those few days so that I could be with you.
Now the truth came out and crushed my heart.
I sit here all alone, feeling like I've been torn apart.
While I agree that we were moving way too fast,
I thought finally I'd found something that could last.
Is there a wall between us, or is there hope?
I really wish we could make a decision, all I can do is mope.
And now you're fading fast, now it seems like you are gone.
Is there something I did that was wrong?
As I looked into your eyes there was nothing in the way,
All I wanted to do was be with you all day.
But then the case was closed, my life was history
If there was someone, you were right for me.
I know it's only been one day, but I miss you so much.
I don't know why I've become so attached, it must have been your touch.
You were everything I wanted, and maybe one day we can pick up where we left off.
I really hope we do, because right now I'm just so lost.
I've been down this line before, I've had lots of strange affairs.
My heart's sunk and risen and gone everywhere.
You're not playing games with me, but somewhere down the line you need to be straight forward,
I just need to know what you're leaning toward.
I wish there was something you would do or say
I think that it went well, but I don't want it to end this way.
But I get the feeling that both of us can tell that things will never be the same.
Is that just me, or will there be a day when you never call my name?
Every moment we were together I took it seriously.
I looked into your eyes and knew you were an echantress, full of mystery.
All I want to do is to kiss you strong and slow.
Please let's make this work, because I don't want you to go.
You're smart, and so am I.
Our decisions are justified.
But I'm just so sad, because we agreed on something and then we realized
That we made a mistake and to each other, we lied.
You aren't like the others, in fact you are the best.
You aren't crazy, but you still cause me unrest.
I have so much about myself that I still don't know
What else is there that I have to show?
For those few weeks, I kept my mouth shut.
All I could do was sit back and yearn for your love.
I can't take this anymore, the pain and misery
No one ever takes my feelings seriously.
When I talked to you again, I failed
You seemed afraid, your complexion became so pale.
You snapped and told me to slow down and brought me back to reality.
As a result, I've said goodbye to your company.
All I was asking is how you felt, nothing more.
You reacted as if I had beaten down your bedroom door.
I get where you're coming from, but you seem so sad
All I've ever wanted to do was make you glad.
I'm willing to give you as much time as you need this Fall.
Just know that I am here awaiting your call.
I can't stop until I have you again, it's something I need almost desperately
But three weeks from now, will you still need me?
If we never do this again, I want to thank you for the moments that we shared.
I know they were few, but I was always happy, never scared.
Oh, I hope this does not turn out like the rest of my history,
All I want is you, all I want is you and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment